Monday, February 2, 2009

So I did it...

I spec'd into the frost theory... and...

It just doesn't feel right. The DPS is amazing! Much better than what I was pulling out normally, but it just doesn't have the right feel. Oh well, just another 150g...

But, from this I deduced that I don't need the 5 points in Toughness, as it only grants a 2% damage reduction overall, and have freed up more points into Blood.

Picking up Vendetta which can be highly beneficial during AoE pulls when each mob dies, and Hysteria. Hysteria I linked into an "OH SHIT!" button along with Vampiric Blood and Icebound Fortitude to increase healing received during that moment of Panic.

Though I'm currently in debate as I have 2 points left over and I don't know exactly where to put them.

I have the option of additional Strength (3%) and Stamina (2%), or Will of the Necropolis for more "Oh Shit" safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment