Monday, February 2, 2009


So... Here we have the results of a very long Amphitheatre of Anguish quest chain.

The reason it was so long was because we had to do all the bosses except one twice. People kept getting ahead of themselves which forced us to wait on the next person.

What I found to be most interesting was that I didn't even need to hit a panic button. Didn't need to use a cooldown, nothing. The druid in our party (Whymsical) healed 56.7% of the damage I took, and I healed off 42.7% of it. The DK that joined us at the last minute to flesh out our party to five was level 80, using a Blood spec. I'm incredibly suprised that I managed to keep as close to him as I could.

Biance was a BM hunter I think, and Auranoris was a Balance Druid.

Overall, I'd say that my strategy for a Death Strike Tank has been effective so far. Now, with my shiney new axe... onto bigger things!

No comments:

Post a Comment